x

Fab & Fit Favorites

You know when you absolutely fall in love with something, so then you tell everyone...then people start getting annoyed because it's all you talk about?! Well that's what I'm going to do in this post except I'll try not to annoy you. 

1. I'll start by saying 'Hello my name is Katy & I'am a sunglass Hoarder". That being said, These have not been off my face since I got them. My Rayban Erikas in Matte Black ugh! I really can't express how much love I have for these! I did alot of research YES research on these and found that they flattered everygirl I saw wearing them....so that meant I bought them without trying them on. Eek I know! But boy am I glad I did.



2.  MyBkr- If you are looking for a cute and stylish way to get your water in (This is It) I'm sad to say this took me way to LONG to get one. The plus to these babies is depending on what size you get, you only have to fill them up a couple times to get all your water in & a little fact about me, I'am the biggest clutz and with a child....I don't know how many times this thing has been dropped! It's still BRAND SPANKIN'NEW.

3. If you know anything about Karena from @Toneitup then you know she is the definition of Fab + Fit! So when I saw her wearing the most amazing looking Cobalt Blue Nail Polish I had to find me a Look-A-Like and that's where Orly nail polish comes in. It has just the right amount of Shimmer (make sure you add a top coat & it will last a long time!)


4. MATTE, MATTE & MORE MATTE
My obsession with matte lipsticks has gone crazy! Not only matte lipsticks but matte lipsticks that stay put. Coming from a girl that never wore lipstick (seriously just started wearing lipstick this year) shiney/gloss are not my friend haha I don't like any stickiness going on. So my new favorite lipstick is She's Apples By SeneGence. Goes well with any skintone. Oh! best part it stays on up to 18hrs.


5.Who's a lover of Dry Shampoo!! ME! You bet I have this stuff in my gym bag in my purse, EVERYWHERE! I like the stuff that doesn't leave all that whiteness in my hair to much. So when I tried Klorane from my Birchbox and it didn't leave that whiteness in my hair and it was the perfect size, I ordered it again when I ran out. My hair washing routine is, I wash my hair then use Dry shampoo for 3 days then wash again. It's not healthy to wash your hair everyday, you strip all your natural oils out of your hair. So yes, Dry shampoo is my bestfriend needless to say. Plus I promise you your hairstyles will get even better looking as the days go on because of all that beautiful texture.

6. Avene- I've talked about this stuff before, It's a Water mist to Moisturize your face. I use this after my workout to rehydrate my face. Or even before I put my makeup on to give me that youthful plumpy glow/look. I also carry this baby in my purse.

I've linked these all for you ladies & to tell you the truth they are all priced reasonably!

If you ladies have tried any of these tell me below in the comments or let me know which one you are excited to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design