x

What's In My GirlBoss Purse!


Here are my essential items to carry in my Girlboss bag!

1. My Two Favorite reads GirlBoss & Girlcode. Any GirlBoss or entrepreneur needs to read this book and not only read it once but always go back to it and read whenever you are doubting yourself. They are great mood boosters.

 Buy Here
Buy Here

2.Essential Oils! Two reasons I carry these: On Guard- because there are germs everywhere I work and this Girlboss Cannot get sick! I love Lavender and ClaryCalm: these are both for calming me and getting in the mood to write or get in the inspirational mood. You can get them from this fellow GirlBoss Stephanie Bettio

3.LipSense By SeneGence! I don't have time to be worrying about my lipstick coming off or re-applying it.....no worries about getting it on my teeth.
Buy Here

4.Ipad, Phone and My Mac 
5.Charger. I love this one from Ban.do for some extra life. I can’t have my phone go dead! Buy Here

6.Headphones: Because sometimes I need to listen to some girlboss music or drown out all the outside noise.
7.My favorite water Fiji- Always have your water on hand!
8.A protein bar my favorite right now is the Pumpkin Spice by Quest Bar.
9.Gum/Mints 
10.My Marion Smith Planner- I have the Heart Of Gold one and its AMAZING!!
Here's her Website. MarionSmithDesigns.com

11.Notebook for any ideas I may have during the day.

​Thank You Ladies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Design + development by MunichParis Design